Come Meet Our Teachers & Experience the Magic of a Small School
Procedures for the 2013-2014 School Year
- Please call to meet with the Admissions Coordinator , Courtney Shannon, to visit our school. During this visit, the school’s mission, educational philosophy, curriculum, and core values will be discussed and you will take a tour of the school, including peeks inside our classrooms.
- Parents complete and submit an Application form with a $50 nonrefundable application fee. If the child is presently attending school, the School Recommendation form should be given to the child’s current teacher. The ADVIS Confidential Common Recommendation Form may be used as an alternative. Either form must be sent directly to Princeton Junior School along with the previous year’s progress and final reports.
- The Admissions Office schedules a time for the child to visit Princeton Junior School for the purpose of screening. The length of the screening visit varies with the child’s age.
- The Admissions Committee reviews the child’s forms, records, and results of the screening. Careful consideration is given to ensure that the School is a good fit for each child. Parents are informed of the child’s admission status soon after the screening visit takes place.
- Parents of a child accepted for enrollment submit a non-refundable reservation deposit of $1,000 and a signed Enrollment Contract within a month of receiving notification of acceptance.
- After late February notifications are mailed, applications are accepted based on available openings in a given class. A waitlist may be used to determine acceptance status after February.
To schedule a tour, please complete the form included in the below link .
Princeton Junior School does not discriminate on the basis of race, creed, color, national origin, religion, gender, sexual preference or disability in its programs, administrative policies and admissions, and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.